We The Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTK Q&A, NEW FEATURE, PLEASE READ!

Go down

WTK Q&A, NEW FEATURE, PLEASE READ! Empty WTK Q&A, NEW FEATURE, PLEASE READ!

Post  amanda™ Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm

So I messaged the boys about an idea of our's that we were interested in starting here on the forum. Because they were too busy to actually help run the forum, we still try to keep them involved. They agreed to starting a Q&A type thing, where you guys can send us questions that you'd like them to ask, and we'd send those questions to the boys. They'll answer them, and all your answers would be posted here. How insane is that going to be?

Because we're sure that this feature is going to get a lot of feedback, once more people start joining, we're only going to be sending them about 20 questions. We'll try to get them to answer as many as possible. If your question wasn't one of the questions that was sent to them, just re-send it again for the next bunch of questions that are going to be answered. Make sense? PM me if you have any questions.

Under the Q&A thread is where you can put your questions (that thread is located under Band Discussion). All the answers will be posted here. Sound good? Start thinking of some good stuff to ask! king

-amanda
amanda™
amanda™
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/triggerrr

Back to top Go down

WTK Q&A, NEW FEATURE, PLEASE READ! Empty FIRST BATCH SENT.

Post  amanda™ Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:05 pm

I'm pretty sure it was about 7 questions that were just sent to the boys. If you look under the Q&A section, if your question was sent (which was pretty much all of them...) then your post was deleted. Keep looking back here for your answers. I'll post them as soon as they reply (:
amanda™
amanda™
Admin

Back to top Go down

WTK Q&A, NEW FEATURE, PLEASE READ! Empty FIRST REPLY.

Post  amanda™ Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Not all of the questions were answered, due to the fact that they've been so busy touring. Basically, in their words, "Sorry... seems like we cant catch a breath!! whooo [=E"

Q: Gummi Bears or Gummi worms?
A: Neither.. we prefer m&m's and skittles!

Q: What do you think is your best physical feature?
A: Well best of the whole band I guess has gotta be Trav's hair.. noone can miss us when they see him!! haha

Q: whats your favorite song to play?
A: All of them mean something special to us.. guess we all like to play Skyway Ave.

The questions that were sent to them but weren't answered include:
- what is your favorite type of cheese?
- If you could choose any 3 bands to go on tour with (together still, or not) who would they be and why?
- Travito, why type of shampoo do you use?
- What do they think of naked twister & have they every played it? :]

In the next message we'll send these questions, and the new questions. Sorry if your first question wasn't asked!

king
amanda™
amanda™
Admin

Back to top Go down

WTK Q&A, NEW FEATURE, PLEASE READ! Empty Re: WTK Q&A, NEW FEATURE, PLEASE READ!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum