LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  caitlynohh on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:58 am

WE THE KINGS
valenica, the cab, charlotte sometimes, sing it loud

TICKETS COMING SOON.

03.26 - Gainesville, FL [1982 Bar]

03.27 - Pensacola, FL [Sluggo's]

03.28 - Nashville, TN [Rocketown]

03.29 - Little Rock, AR [The Village]

03.30 - Oklahoma City, OK [The Conservatory]

04.01 - Tucson, AZ [Skrappy's]

04.02 - Phoenix, AZ [Modified]

04.03 - TBA, CA

04.04 - TBA, CA

04.04 - Bamboozle Left

04.05 - Bamboozle Left

04.08 - La Jolla, CA [Porter's Pub]

04.9 - Orangevale, CA [The Boardwalk]

04.11 - Colorado Springs, CO [The Black Sheep]

04.12 - Omaha, NE [Sokol Underground]

04.13 - Iowa City, IA [Picador]

04.14 - DeKalb, IL [The House Cafe]

04.15 - Covington, KY [The Mad Hatter]

04.16 - Louisville, KY [Bulldog Cafe]

04.17 - Augusta, GA [Sector 7G]

04.18 - Wheeling, WV [Troy Theater @ Swint Hall]

04.19 - Wilmington, NC [Soapbox Laundrolounge]

04.20 - Jacksonville, FL [Jack Rabbits]

04.21 - Columbia, SC [New Brookland Tavern]

04.22 - Richmond, VA or Norfolk, VA [the NorVa] *

04.23 - Baltimore, MD [The Ottobar]

04.24 - Lancaster, PA [Chameleon Club]

04.25 - Altoona, PA [Jaggard United]

04.26 - Williamsville, NY [Club Infinity]

04.27 - So. Burlington, VT [Higher Ground]

04.29 - Providence, RI [Living Room]

04.30 - Hartford, CT

05.01 - Allston, MA [ICC Performance Hall]

05.02 - Poughkeepsie, NY

05.03 - Bamboozle

*on the website it says Norfolk, on the tour flyer it says Richmond so i'm not sure yet.

http://ozonemm.com/wethekings/longhairdontcaretour/index.html


who's going? Very Happy


Last edited by sowrongitscaitlyn on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:44 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
caitlynohh

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 24
Location : Virginiaa

View user profile http://myspace.com/sevenshortypants

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:39 pm

I'll find out when they release more of the TBA between AZ & CA, because I want one closer.
Otherwise I'll be going 2 hours to Orangevale (:
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  sarrraaahhhhhhh on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:39 pm

3 hours to norfolk
totally worth it though Very Happy
avatar
sarrraaahhhhhhh

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 26
Location : VA

View user profile http://myspace.com/37935147

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  dani_the_dino on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm

sarrraaahhhhhhh wrote:3 hours to norfolk
totally worth it though Very Happy

ahh! i live in norfolk!!

and ill be there
avatar
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 29
Location : norfolk, va

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  caitlynohh on Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:29 pm

dani_the_dino wrote:
sarrraaahhhhhhh wrote:3 hours to norfolk
totally worth it though Very Happy

ahh! i live in norfolk!!

and ill be there

i'll be there too(:
avatar
caitlynohh

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 24
Location : Virginiaa

View user profile http://myspace.com/sevenshortypants

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  amanda™ on Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:41 pm

sup @ no mi date
failfailfail
avatar
amanda™
Admin

Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-01-05
Location : michigan

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/triggerrr

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  KRISTA. on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Do you guys have any idea if they're coming to Canada..?
avatar
KRISTA.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-02-17
Age : 26
Location : Gibsons, BC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/95550455

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  skyblue2 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:01 pm

One of those TBA *cough4.30cough* should be an NYCdate!
Dude, Charlotte Sometimes and The Cab... That's really good!
avatar
skyblue2

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-02-18
Age : 25
Location : NYC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blueangel2j

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:03 pm

I NEED A SAN FRANCISCO DATE!
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  caitlynohh on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:12 am

AH. i think the norfolk date got taken off.
because on the website it now says : TBA
i'm going to cry.
avatar
caitlynohh

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 24
Location : Virginiaa

View user profile http://myspace.com/sevenshortypants

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Drea on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:21 pm

i swearrr, the cali tba dates better be near me.

_________________
www.myspace.com/dreuh
avatar
Drea

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dreuh

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  dani_the_dino on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:07 am

sowrongitscaitlyn wrote:AH. i think the norfolk date got taken off.
because on the website it now says : TBA
i'm going to cry.

i think they are still gonna be here ar date is still on the site for the long hair dont care your site

just not on the norva i dont think
avatar
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 29
Location : norfolk, va

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  caitlynohh on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:31 am

dani_the_dino wrote:
sowrongitscaitlyn wrote:AH. i think the norfolk date got taken off.
because on the website it now says : TBA
i'm going to cry.

i think they are still gonna be here ar date is still on the site for the long hair dont care your site

just not on the norva i dont think

it's there now.
so it's all good
avatar
caitlynohh

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 24
Location : Virginiaa

View user profile http://myspace.com/sevenshortypants

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  KRISTA. on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:40 pm

STILL NO CANADA DATES.
Mad
avatar
KRISTA.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-02-17
Age : 26
Location : Gibsons, BC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/95550455

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:39 am

I'm Officially going. :]
April 9th! Orangevale, California.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  check yes riley on Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:24 pm

they need a san francisco date
anyone know when they'll figure out the TBA dates?
it's seriously killing me
ahahha
avatar
check yes riley

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ri_ri_ri_riley

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:02 pm

check yes riley wrote:they need a san francisco date
anyone know when they'll figure out the TBA dates?
it's seriously killing me
ahahha

I know, they seriously needed a San Francisco date. But my friend & I begged so we're going all he way to Orangevale on a school night!
Did you happen to go to the RRRGL in SF?
I was there.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  check yes riley on Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:46 pm

Samantha wrote:

I know, they seriously needed a San Francisco date. But my friend & I begged so we're going all he way to Orangevale on a school night!
Did you happen to go to the RRRGL in SF?
I was there.

if orangevale wasn't on a school night i'd probablly be going
ahahahha
if i get desperate i might go
yeah i went to RRRGL in SF :]
avatar
check yes riley

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ri_ri_ri_riley

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:13 am

check yes riley wrote:
Samantha wrote:

I know, they seriously needed a San Francisco date. But my friend & I begged so we're going all he way to Orangevale on a school night!
Did you happen to go to the RRRGL in SF?
I was there.

if orangevale wasn't on a school night i'd probablly be going
ahahahha
if i get desperate i might go
yeah i went to RRRGL in SF :]

Hahaaaaaaaaaa, that night was amazing.
I'm desperate, so that's why I'm going to Orangevale.
I had a dream last night, LITERALLY.
That they added an SF date and I liked cried. HAHAHAA.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  check yes riley on Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Samantha wrote:

Hahaaaaaaaaaa, that night was amazing.
I'm desperate, so that's why I'm going to Orangevale.
I had a dream last night, LITERALLY.
That they added an SF date and I liked cried. HAHAHAA.

ahhahahah
i'm checking like everyday to see if they have added those tba dates
if there's a SF date i'll probablly cry too
lolol
avatar
check yes riley

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-02-27

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ri_ri_ri_riley

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  xJENNA on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:41 pm

of course theyre not coming to nj.
of. freaking. course.
avatar
xJENNA

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-03-02
Age : 25
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:09 pm

Well, they're doing Bamboozle in NJ, right?
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  caitlynohh on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:48 am

alright well i got my AP in the mail and there is a tour flyer in there. i read through the dates and there is a NY and a CT date now.
Also, it says that the 04.22 date will be in Richmond and not in Norfolk. If it is in Richmond it will most likely be at The National since that is run by the NorVa which would make sense why it said NorVa in the first place.
avatar
caitlynohh

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 24
Location : Virginiaa

View user profile http://myspace.com/sevenshortypants

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  DestinyWTK on Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:44 pm

sowrongitscaitlyn wrote:alright well i got my AP in the mail and there is a tour flyer in there. i read through the dates and there is a NY and a CT date now.
Also, it says that the 04.22 date will be in Richmond and not in Norfolk. If it is in Richmond it will most likely be at The National since that is run by the NorVa which would make sense why it said NorVa in the first place.
Ugh! you got your AP! I havent got mine yet! Mad
avatar
DestinyWTK

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  caitlynohh on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:11 pm

DestinyWTK wrote:
sowrongitscaitlyn wrote:alright well i got my AP in the mail and there is a tour flyer in there. i read through the dates and there is a NY and a CT date now.
Also, it says that the 04.22 date will be in Richmond and not in Norfolk. If it is in Richmond it will most likely be at The National since that is run by the NorVa which would make sense why it said NorVa in the first place.
Ugh! you got your AP! I havent got mine yet! Mad

AH it's the best one everr
avatar
caitlynohh

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 24
Location : Virginiaa

View user profile http://myspace.com/sevenshortypants

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum