MY EPIC STORY

Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty MY EPIC STORY

Post  Samantha on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:15 pm

I'm honestly trying to keep these boards interesting. Read about my story. 7 Pages long.

I woke up at 5am. I don't even wake up until about 8am for school. But for RRRGLT, I will wake up at 5am. I would have woken up at 3am if I had to.

My mom dropped me off at BART about 6:45am and I bought my ticket and waited around until about 7am until the first BART train came for San Francisco. There were a lot of people going to work that morning. Luckily I caught a seat. Some guy sat by me, but ended up moving before the train even started going. Probably, because I was twitching. HAHAHA. I texted Drea a lot, because I was bored and I never want to fall asleep on BART with so many people starring. So, I waited. Got to Civic Center around 7:50? Walked up to Market & 8th and headed towards 11th to Slim's.

It was really cold. Not a lot of people out. Not many homeless people out either. Well, none bothered me. I got to Slim's at about 8:00 and two people walked past me. I got there and there were only two people in the tickets line, but nobody in WillCall. So, I sat there. I swear it was for about 2 hours until another 2 or 3 people showed up. I was dying. It was so cold. Then maybe another maybe, 3 people showed up. We waited around. People talked, but not really to me.

Around 12 maybe 1 a bus finally pulled up! I was dying inside. I texted everyone like "OMGejfskldjlksdj THEYRE HERE." And the bus parked. And nothing happened.
A head poked out. Alex Suarez! In his shades. I saw him and I was standing atleast 20 feet away shaking. The girl who was standing by me was like, "Are you okay?" LOL I was like "I'M FINE." And then we decided to walk over to him although nobody was saving our spots, it didn't really matter because nobody was there, anyway. So, I took a picture of Suarez and Gloria and she took mine. I seriously dropped my camera on the ground. MY BEAUTIFUL CAMERA. Suarez looked at me. I was like, "OH SHIT. I mean DANGIT." I died. Then I went to take a picture with him and I seriously was like cold. Cold and nervous. The camera switched to video. The picture wasn't being taken. I was gonna barf. Then he's like "Aw! That happens all the time!" What. A. Sweetheart. I was so happy he didn't run away. He stayed and waited and took a picture with me.

We waited around a really long time and it gets blurry about here. I think the other buses came and nobody was coming out except tour managers and roadies, merch guys, and what nots. Ryland came out, next I think. Took a picture with him. I don't remember much, but I remember him fake laughing with us. LOL I think someone said something and he fake giggled. I was expecting Guy Ripley. But you know, haha. I think Nate came out next and he looked really different to me. I barely noticed him. He went jogging with someone. It was pretty funny. He ran by when Metro Station's merch guy? was getting something from the bottom of the bus and he yelled, "Yeah, baby! Work that shit." And me and other people were standing there laughing.

Then I think Drew came out. And he took a picture with someone and he was on his way. I didn't want to bother him. So I didn't get a picture. But when he came back later I got a picture. We got a group picture and everything. It was funny. He doesn't talk a lot. The only thing I remember him saying was, "Hello, again." When he walked by. Hahahaha. I loved it.

Mason came out! He went to go get a shirt from under the bus and we asked if we could take a picture with him. Smile And he took pictures with us, but he was smoking. Blehck. As some of you know he was SUPPOSED to be my Valentine, because when I talked to FTSK on the phone he was there and I told him I would be seeing him that day and everything. He told me to come up to him at the show and give him a kiss on the cheek and he'd be my valentine. But for some reason I just didn't want to mention it, anymore.

Then Anthony came out! I think, that's who was next. Well we said, "Hi" and stuff. Elizabeth gave him his valentine and stuff. He asked us if we knew where Starbucks was and I was like, "Theres like 5 billion all t he way down on Market Street." And he laughed and he took pictures with us. Then Trace came out and he put bunny ears behind Anthony when he was taking a picture with someone. I PERSONALLY, thought it was hilarious. There is proof. Then Anthony was gonna walk away and I was like, "WAIT! NO." Because I didn't get a picture yet, and he came back Smile Woo I feel bad, but I had to get a picture. Lol. Then I got a picture with Trace. Trace gives the best hugs in the world, let you know now. Best hugs, ever. And they walked over to the venue. After that Anthony walked back and he poked me and was like "5 billion, right?" AW, hahahaha. I thought that was so funny because that means he actually thought I was funny or whatever the significance was. He remembered me. I don't know. But you would have been *(@* too, yenno.

So then, I think I had to pee. So I went to this pizza place down the street to buy a Snapple so I could use their restroom. And god for saken, Hunter came out when I was peeing! I knew it! I was gonna explode though, so I am glad that I peed.
Samantha
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  Samantha on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:16 pm

We went back to the line for a little bit and I think that's when I took a picture with Vicky-T.

I went back and they're like, "You missed Hunter!" I was jkdgjfd, but okay because I knew he would have to come out again. Which he did. In which I froze up and couldn't speak. So he walked away again.

I think between then DanDan comes out and he's like, "I'm glad you like my accents." to Elizabeth and Laura. Aw. He remembered them. I didn't get a picture with him at all that night. I regret it. Sad

So, Blake comes out! LOL and Elizabeth & I went to give him his Valentine. He was about to cross the street but she was like "Blake!" and he waited to cross the street. Then she gave him the Valentine and he was gonna read it and he's like, "I won't read it right now if you don't want me to." So he goes on his way and as we're walking away and he's walking away he keeps looking and turning around and Laura was hiding behind a parking meter. It was hilarious. If you only knew why it was so hilarious. I think it was a "you had to be there" thing.

Then .. what happened next? OH YEAH, so me & Elizabeth walked to the light to see if anyone was coming back and nobody was really coming so we walked back to the bus because we had been standing there for many many hours as everyone standing in front of the venue was staring at us. Then I was like, pacing. And Elizabeth is like "I see Drew's hair!" And I was all looking then Travito STICKS HIS HEAD OUT THE WINDOW AND SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME. I literally jumped a foot and was like not breathing. I was dying because he was the only one we hadn't met yet. In case you didn't know, I LOVE Travito RANDALL CLARK. So, once I started breathing again. He peaked out the window again and was like, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I was like heartattack all over again. Did he just apologize to me? So, like half his body was sticking outside this window of the bus and he was talking to us! It was amazing. Elizabeth gave him his valentine and he was reading it and stuff. UGH. It was so good just standing there. He told us he had just woken up. It was cute. You couldn't tell by his hair though, because his hair is always like that ... LOL. So, he was like, "I'm coming out soon. I need to brush my teeth." And I was seriously. ddDdddddDddying inside. I called up Brittany and she was eating dinner but she like needed to speak with him. So, we kinda stood around for atleast 10 minutes and when he came out I RAN UP TO HIM and was like "TRAVIS WILL YOU TALK TO MY FRIEND?" And I like, threw my phone at him and he's like "Yes." and I don't know WHAT Britt was saying but he couldn't understand her and I was laughing. And he's like, "I love you." And that very moment I felt like 'awing' lol. He was like "I think her dad is yelling at her." So, I was like wow. Brittany better be happy. Plus, Travito just touched my phone. ~~~ Win. So he took pictures with us and I was SO STOKED LIKE wow. My picture came out SO BAD. Because I like hugged him and I was like >.< faced and yeah. I don't know if he thought I was weird or could just tell I was overly excited. I was stoked. He doesn't even know the first time I saw him, he just walked by and I started crying.

ANYWAYS, so he went to go brush his teeth. And when he came back he was talking to Trevor about getting food or something and I was on the phone with Brittany. And Britt got her phone taken away and I was like, "TRAVIS, she got her phone taken away! It's all your fault." And he's like, "What?" LMFAO He seriously didn't care. I was embarassed. Then he was talking to Trevor right, so he's like talking about getting food, blah blah blah and I was on the phone with Britt still and Gloria is like, "Do you need company?" And Travito says, "Do you want to come with us?" And I was like "OMG, what's happening?" And then he's like, "We're going to go get some food it's gonna be a flash." Or something with the word flash because that's all I remember. We totally J-walked with Travito Randall Clark, when a car was coming. We went with him across the street to that Deli Convienent Store thing and I just stood there on the phone with Brittany. He bought someone their vitamin water. Isn't he a freakin' sweetheart. Then he went to go sit down and eat and we went to go back in line and we got hugs and left. It was .. so good.

So, what happend after that? I am seriously trying so hard to remember everything right now. I am sure I forgot 100 things.
I think we took pictures with The Cab and woo they are amazing. I took a picture with Cash first, lol. I was waiting for whoever was taking my picture to take my picture and I made this hand gesture to hurry up and he copied me. It was cute. LMFAO. I loved his Ninja Turtle backpack and enthusiasm. I took a picture with Alex Marshall next. Omg. He's adorable. When he takes his picture with you, he rubs your back. I asked people if they noticed that and they're like OMGYEAH. Omg, adorable.

So, I think about now DREA FINALLY ARRIVES! Woot woot. We were standing around in the Will Call line. Everytime someone walked by I twitched a little. Even if I had already met them. I would point and squeal.

SO, I MET EVERYONE, AT THIS POINT. From every single band. Except Gabriel Eduardo Saporta. He finally comes out! And EVERYONE LIKE, RUNS. And I am like dragging Drea. We get there and I'm like, "Travis was wearing that shirt earlier." It was a Banks shirt with some stripes. Weird, black, colorful. Then he's like "Travis was what?" And that's when it ended. He left. LMFAO JERK! Gawd. I don't know if I offended him but he at least could have taken a picture with me. Atleast, I had a decent conversation. LMFAO DECENT. It was amazing.

So then everytime someone walked by I would freak out, right? Then once they got to the door, (I was first person in Will Call in front of the door.) I would just O_O LOL Then whenever Hunter and Travito walked by I said, "I love you." And they said, "I love you, too." It was so good. SooOoOoOo GoooooOOod. Oh yeah and when I was standing in line, Cash walked by and gave me a high-5. It was exhilarating.

So, when I got my ticket, finally! It went smooth. We went to the regular line where Drea's brother were holding spots. Gawd, it was the longest hour of my life. We were all licking gummy bears and throwing them at Cobra's bus, but they didn't stick! Arg. My yellow sticked for like 3 seconds, then it fell off. Sad

When it was 7:00 me and Drea and people who were in line in our group were like WOO! YEAH! and trying to get a chant on because that meant doors were opening. NOBODY WAS CHANTING WITH US. LMFAO. So moded. Such a shitty crowd.

ANYWAYS Drea's brother got in before us because they were letting in guys first. I don't even know why! It was like weird. So we got like second row and everyone was really pushy. They had this shitty screen to cover the stage so you couldn't like .. see anything but Marshall's keyboard sticking out. I saw Ian jump on the stage from the side and the security guy got mad and was all yelling at him but, Ian didn't hear him. HAhahahaha.

So, The Cab was amazing. I really didn't know any songs except Take My Had and I'll Run. Alex was so good. He almost tripped and he was like, "The thing about San Francisco is, if I fell you guys would have caught me." AWWWWW. Hahahah. They were really good and I really want to see them again. Ian's solo was sick and I got it on camera. Smile So, at the end Alex Marshall was going to throw his towel out. And HE GRABBED. MY HAND. He was grazing over the crowd of hands and he grabbed mine. But he threw the towel back. Gawd, Marshall. Way to fuck with me. I love you though .. Later I found him and I was like, "You grabbed my hand. Then you threw the towel back." and he responded with, "I did." Ever so bluntly. I was expecting a "I'm sorry!" or something, but I don't think he cared. Hahhahaha.

Then, came what I was waiting for all day. We The Kings! They were of course, amazing. Drew touched hands. It was cute. So, I was like ~drooling over how amazing they were. I really wanted to be on Hunter's side. Sad When it was all quiet I screamed, "DANNY!" and he looked. And I froze. I was like, "OMG, he actually heard me." And I just stared. It was awkward, but good. Then I asked Travito to marry me. He said yes. That made my life. During Secret Valentine I held up my sign that said "SECRET VALENTINE?" And he was like "I'll be your valentine." Or something, and I kept holding it up and I was like jumping up and down during the song and he took my sign and held it up in the middle of Secret Valentine. Soooo goood! I was so happy. I was estatic! It was just what I wanted. They were so good. I miss them.

Metro Station! They were amazing too. I had to pee and I couldn't breathe, so that's probably why I have no detail of what happened during their set. They were good though, and I'm seeing them again next month.

After that, me and Drea left because we had absolutely no breath left. I couldn't see straight. I was seriously about to faint. So, we went to get water and use the bathroom and stuff. I seriously was about to faint. I was so disoriented. So we went to go look at merch and stuff. Drea got her stuff for the person she was going to buy for and then she got merch from The Cab, I think. We were just standing there and Cash was there and I was like, "I'm all wet." and he's like "Me too." LMFAO. It was weird because I was so disoriented I think I just blurted that out. Then we went to WTK's merch and I got my hoodie that I had been anticipating all night! YUS! And then I got 4 posters. The merch guy was like, "Four!?" I was like, "YES." Hehehe. Then I saw Hunter. I had been wanting to see him all day. Alllllllllllll daaaaay. We went over to say hi and the merch guy was like, "She just bought 4 posters! She deserves a hug." Or something along those lines and I stood there and I was like, "I'm all sweaty." And he's like, "I don't fucking care! I am too." and I hugged himmmm! Then we got a picture and he signed my posters. So, we went back to the back when Cobra went on and it was amazing even from the back! We were dancing and breathing. BREATHINGG.

Everyone was just walking around and we said hi to everyone. When Travito walked over I was like, "Can you sign my posters? Theres four." and he's like, "Holy crap, four?" And I was like, "Yes because that's how much I love you." And he's like, "I love you more. If you made me a poster I'd buy four." and I kinda just melted.

Then Hunter came around and I gave him my sign that said, "SECRET VALENTINE?" and he's like "I SAW THAT!" and he took my sign and he signed the back of it and wrote, "I FUCKING LOVE YOU." I died. <3 I was like "YAY THAT'S LIKE THE 5th TIME YOU SAID I LOVE YOU TO ME TODAY." and he's like "I'll say it again! I LoOoOoOove you." I DIEDD I was like "DREA OMG." HAhahahaha.

Then I think we went over to Drew to get him to sign out posters. He seriously doesn't talk. I kinda tried to talk to him, but I had nothing to say. It was cooool, though. I respect his quietness. (I dunno, fetal?)

Then .. hmm .. I think we talked to Trace.. Then we just stood around.
Then we went back to the back because all these little girls were chasing Trace.
We were standing there right, and Hunter comes to the back and he was talking with The Cab merch girl? I don't even know. Just chilling and talking behind us and when Cobra was on he came over and he put his hands on my shoulders and I was like O________O WHO. WHOA HAI HUNTER. I died, again. For the millionth time that night.

AFTER THAT, I think I caught my breath and we went over to exchange Drea's hoodie for a different size. We were standing around by the basement and this is what happened,

Drea - What's down there?
Sam - I dunno
Drea - I wanna go down there.
Sam - BUT ITS WARMER IN THE BASEMENT!
*Trace Cyrus comes up*
Sam - OHHHHHH. Let's go down there.
Drea - *Starts going down*
Sam - WAIT, I GOT YOUR PICTURE! IM COMING WITH YOU.
Drea - DEAR SAMANTHA, COUNT ME IN.

*Both go down* Hella nothing interesting.
*Go back up*
Sam - *Trips*

I think Trace heard us being retarded because we were yelling. I wouldn't be surprised if he was laughing at us. I would be honored. When we were standing there I saw Hunter do the Guilty Pleasure dance and me and Drea were doing it too. Then Travito was standing there and we wanted to talk to him. And these girls were talking to him and we're like, "Travis. Travito. Trav." And I swear I slipped out a "Travito." LOL He turned around and Drea was like "I'm trying to talk to you!" and he turned around again and he's like, "I'm sorry!" and he turned back again. And we were like trying to touch his hair. Lmfao. I wonder if Trace saw that too because he was standing right behind us the whole time. So good.

I forget what else happened. When we were going to leave I was looking for Dan everywhere! I swear I was like, he needs to complete my signed posters. And when we left we finally saw him standing outside the venue. I was stoked. I got him to sign my posters. He said he didn't have a sharpie and I was like, "I think I have one!" And I did. He signed all my posters. Then he shook my hand and thanked me for being prepared. And he asked my name. Aw, I felt special. Then we had to go. I-I-I miss it! We walked back to BART and we were just talking. It was so good.

Oh! When we were walking on Market, Drea freaked out and was like, "IS THAT REAL?" LMFAO, she saw a homeless guy sleeping on the ground. I was like, "No. It's fake .. " LMFAO AAHHAA. She was hella freaking out. You should have seen it. I didn't get home until about 1:30am. I was exhuasted.

Okay, that's all I remember. I will probably remember more later. But that's all I have at the moment. Seriously, one of the greatest days of my life. It was. It was almost too good to be true. I hope you had a BLAST reading that.

If I forgot anything .. I'll tell you later.. Because I can't think straight right now.

By the way I listened to Little Voice by Sara Bareilles a total of 3 times while typing this.

king
Samantha
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  KRISTA. on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:22 pm

I READ IT ALL + enjoyed it, alot.
and i`m super jealous, because I only met Alex M, Hunter, Drew, Travito, Vicky-T and Gaaabeeee.
But still, great story (:
KRISTA.
KRISTA.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-02-17
Age : 27
Location : Gibsons, BC

http://www.myspace.com/95550455

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  Samantha on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:17 am

Very Happy
I'm stoked you read it all.
It really was like, the best day of my life.
Samantha
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  dani_the_dino on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:45 pm

ahh i read that im glad you have fun
mine is in on march 2nd and i get in 15 min early
i bought gifts for wtk and cobra
so i have to find a away to make sure i get those to them


buut yea im super excited
dani_the_dino
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 30
Location : norfolk, va

http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  DestinyWTK on Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Sounds like you had fun Samantha Very Happy
Im really jealous that you got to go.
I dont get to go to any good concerts Neutral
lol.
DestinyWTK
DestinyWTK

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  Drea on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:16 pm

best. day. ever.

_________________
www.myspace.com/dreuh
Drea
Drea

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : California

http://www.myspace.com/dreuh

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele on Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:49 am

That story's amazing.
I'm jealous.
The only thing that really happened at mine was that I got Dan to dance with me. I think I scared Hunter. It was cold, and when I hugged him he was really warm, so I started freaking out. And Travito refused to sign with my blue sharpie.

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  Samantha on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:16 pm

LOL, Wthhhh? He didn't want to sign with your blue sharpie?
I still have my sharpie DanDan used on my desk. I swear everytime I use it I announce it to the world.
Samantha
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  dani_the_dino on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 am

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele wrote:That story's amazing.
I'm jealous.
The only thing that really happened at mine was that I got Dan to dance with me. I think I scared Hunter. It was cold, and when I hugged him he was really warm, so I started freaking out. And Travito refused to sign with my blue sharpie.

what one were you at because he said that to a girl near me too because "purple is better and is the color of royalty"
dani_the_dino
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 30
Location : norfolk, va

http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  sarrraaahhhhhhh on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:06 pm

wowow
i.love.this.story.
sarrraaahhhhhhh
sarrraaahhhhhhh

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-02-10
Age : 27
Location : VA

http://myspace.com/37935147

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:23 pm

dani_the_dino wrote:
CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele wrote:That story's amazing.
I'm jealous.
The only thing that really happened at mine was that I got Dan to dance with me. I think I scared Hunter. It was cold, and when I hugged him he was really warm, so I started freaking out. And Travito refused to sign with my blue sharpie.

what one were you at because he said that to a girl near me too because "purple is better and is the color of royalty"
Haha, yeah, that was me.

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  dani_the_dino on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:28 pm

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele wrote:
dani_the_dino wrote:
CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele wrote:That story's amazing.
I'm jealous.
The only thing that really happened at mine was that I got Dan to dance with me. I think I scared Hunter. It was cold, and when I hugged him he was really warm, so I started freaking out. And Travito refused to sign with my blue sharpie.

what one were you at because he said that to a girl near me too because "purple is better and is the color of royalty"
Haha, yeah, that was me.

haha well HI!!!!

and he is true purple is better.
travito was soo funny when i was talking to him
dani_the_dino
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 30
Location : norfolk, va

http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Hey!

True, the purple > blue. I just wanted him to sign in the blue because it was the only awesome colored sharpie I had. He was pretty amusing when I talked to him too, but Dan had to be the funniest.

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  dani_the_dino on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:42 pm

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele wrote:Hey!

True, the purple > blue. I just wanted him to sign in the blue because it was the only awesome colored sharpie I had. He was pretty amusing when I talked to him too, but Dan had to be the funniest.

we didnt get to seee dan but we saw hunter in the mall. we told him we were hunting for him (lame yes) i fell in love with drew he is amazing
dani_the_dino
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 30
Location : norfolk, va

http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Lmao. Hunting. What was his reaction?

I KNOW RIGHT? Drew is such a sweet heart. I think my friend and I came off as a bit obnoxious. My dad gave us like... a Monster and two Vaults on the way to the venue.
I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet Dan. My friend and I were talking to him about how there were pigeons everywhere. He was like, "Whoa! Seriously?!" And then this girl and I started talking about/trying to braid his hair.

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  dani_the_dino on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:34 pm

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele wrote:Lmao. Hunting. What was his reaction?

I KNOW RIGHT? Drew is such a sweet heart. I think my friend and I came off as a bit obnoxious. My dad gave us like... a Monster and two Vaults on the way to the venue.
I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet Dan. My friend and I were talking to him about how there were pigeons everywhere. He was like, "Whoa! Seriously?!" And then this girl and I started talking about/trying to braid his hair.

he laughed and then asked if Travito was the one to give away where he was(and it was)
yea i had the flu so i was completly out of it. i had drew and Travito talk on the phone with my friend and Travito was soo funny it was cute.

when we gave him our gift he told us we were amazing then he put on his new bling glasses we got him
dani_the_dino
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 30
Location : norfolk, va

http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:08 pm

dani_the_dino wrote:
CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele wrote:Lmao. Hunting. What was his reaction?

I KNOW RIGHT? Drew is such a sweet heart. I think my friend and I came off as a bit obnoxious. My dad gave us like... a Monster and two Vaults on the way to the venue.
I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet Dan. My friend and I were talking to him about how there were pigeons everywhere. He was like, "Whoa! Seriously?!" And then this girl and I started talking about/trying to braid his hair.

he laughed and then asked if Travito was the one to give away where he was(and it was)
yea i had the flu so i was completly out of it. i had drew and Travito talk on the phone with my friend and Travito was soo funny it was cute.

when we gave him our gift he told us we were amazing then he put on his new bling glasses we got him
I remember the glasses. I think he put them on before my friend and I walked away. Haha. I adore Travito. He was trying to balance the doughnuts and his guitar and when I offered to help he was like, "No. I can multi-task." Instead of shaking his hand he told me to shake his guitar.
I was supposed to get him to call a friend (or any of the boys)... but I left my phone at home.

Dan though, he was funny. I was trying to get his attention and he finally turned around. "Did you say who are you?" "No, I said how are you... I already know your name!" "Well, I'm Dan and I'm a tourist... I like long walks on the beach, but no. I'm fine."

CallMeFoolish_IFeelHopele

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  Samantha on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:23 pm

LOL I love Dan. I was looking for him like, all day during the show and then finally when I was about to leave he was standing outside. I was like "DAN! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU ALL DAY!" And he's like "I'm sorry!"
And I wanted him to sign my four posters and he was like, "I don't think I have a sharpie!"
And I was like, gonna die but then I was like, 'OMGOmgiosdnjkfd I THINK I HAVE ONE!" -throws everything at Andrea- HOLD THESEEE and I dug in my purse and found a sharpie and had him sign them.
Then he asked my name, and thanked me for being prepared and coming to the show and i was like AWEEEESWEETHEART. Srsly, he made the end of my night(:
Samantha
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  dani_the_dino on Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:42 pm

haha yea those boys are great.

dan is amazing manly because we have the sameish name(dani and dani)
dani_the_dino
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 30
Location : norfolk, va

http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  Samantha on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:49 pm

(:
Samantha
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

MY EPIC STORY Empty Re: MY EPIC STORY

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum