Travis's hair

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  Samantha on Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Valire wrote:Back to the hair...ha ha! I somehow managed to touch it again the other night (not drunk this time...he may have been...not sure)...it IS soft!

And I've seen pictures with it short(er) and I really like it...although if it were REALLY short it might be odd...

It looks funny short (: But Idc, really.
Even if he had short hair. I love him.
Samantha
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  BR!TT4NY on Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:55 am

LOL I love how we talk about touching his hair like it's some sacred object

_________________
www.myspace.com/martinjohnsonisthesex
BR!TT4NY
BR!TT4NY
Admin

Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey

http://www.myspace.com/martinjohnsonisthesex

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  Susannnn on Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:06 pm

Samantha wrote:
Valire wrote:Back to the hair...ha ha! I somehow managed to touch it again the other night (not drunk this time...he may have been...not sure)...it IS soft!

And I've seen pictures with it short(er) and I really like it...although if it were REALLY short it might be odd...

It looks funny short (: But Idc, really.
Even if he had short hair. I love him.
even bald?
Susannnn
Susannnn

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 28
Location : Illinois.

http://www.myspace.com/blahtincansrlw

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  Samantha on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:49 pm

Susannnn wrote:
Samantha wrote:
Valire wrote:Back to the hair...ha ha! I somehow managed to touch it again the other night (not drunk this time...he may have been...not sure)...it IS soft!

And I've seen pictures with it short(er) and I really like it...although if it were REALLY short it might be odd...

It looks funny short (: But Idc, really.
Even if he had short hair. I love him.
even bald?

YES, EVEN BALD.
Samantha
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  Susannnn on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:38 pm

Samantha wrote:
Susannnn wrote:
Samantha wrote:
Valire wrote:Back to the hair...ha ha! I somehow managed to touch it again the other night (not drunk this time...he may have been...not sure)...it IS soft!

And I've seen pictures with it short(er) and I really like it...although if it were REALLY short it might be odd...

It looks funny short (: But Idc, really.
Even if he had short hair. I love him.
even bald?

YES, EVEN BALD.
hahahaha i just pictured travis bald.

its...not a pretty sight.

kinda freaky in a way.
Susannnn
Susannnn

Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-03-15
Age : 28
Location : Illinois.

http://www.myspace.com/blahtincansrlw

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  Valire on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:18 am

AHAHAHAHHAHA Travis bald would be quite strange...

Valire

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-04-16
Age : 38
Location : Knoxville, TN

http://www.myspace.com/valire

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  mrs.travisclark on Sat May 03, 2008 10:51 am

i think his hair is so amaing!
i say afro?? afro
mrs.travisclark
mrs.travisclark

Posts : 151
Join date : 2008-05-01
Location : ny

http://www.myspace.com/maggieluvsuu

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  xxemmmmy on Sun May 04, 2008 3:41 pm

travis's hair is amazing,
that's why it has its own thread wih 8 pages! hah
geek
xxemmmmy
xxemmmmy

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-05-04
Age : 25
Location : NY

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  BR!TT4NY on Sun May 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Wink

_________________
www.myspace.com/martinjohnsonisthesex
BR!TT4NY
BR!TT4NY
Admin

Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey

http://www.myspace.com/martinjohnsonisthesex

Back to top Go down

Travis's hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Travis's hair

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum