LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  ST3PH on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:49 pm

tomorrow! cyclops

ST3PH

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-03-10
Age : 27
Location : arizona sucks

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xostephox

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Two more days Smile
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:36 pm

TODAY!

YAYAYAYYAYA (:
Im so excited.
I don't know what to tell them about the boards. D:
I am kinda embarassed, because I have brought it up to them before.
And they I guess, forgot.
Eh, eh, eh, eh.

Wish me luck !
D:


PaaAaRtTyyY tonight.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  dani_the_dino on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:28 am

12 more days




yes all that was needed Very Happy
avatar
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 29
Location : norfolk, va

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:46 am

So, I didn't tell them about the boards.
Because they were too legit to throw this in their faces.
D:

But it was sooo gooooooodddddd. I already miss it.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  dani_the_dino on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:42 pm

so does anyone have picutes of the merch from all the bands??
avatar
dani_the_dino

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 29
Location : norfolk, va

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/danirae_xo

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  jacnrh on Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:33 pm

dani_the_dino wrote:so does anyone have picutes of the merch from all the bands??

Heres stuff from The Cab. I would check LJ communities for the others perhaps?

Hoodie.
Shirt.
Tote.
Shirt..

They might have some more older stuff but Im not sure. My dad is going Friday [today/tomorrow depending on your time zone] cause he'll be in CO and I want some merch lol, so maybe Ill talk to him about it?
avatar
jacnrh

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-03-18
Location : Washington, the state.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:48 am

This is what I got...


^ On American Apparel Crew Neck T-Shirt


^ On American Apparel V-Neck T-Shirt

+ Travis's shirt had a robot on it.
Drew's was like a cafeteria lunch looking thing?
Hunter's was a King from a deck of cards shirt.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  holdonstaytrue on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:19 am

Samantha wrote:So, I didn't tell them about the boards.
Because they were too legit to throw this in their faces.
D:

But it was sooo gooooooodddddd. I already miss it.

i know all about that! i saw them in nashville on the 28th of march and when i woke up the next morning i couldn't believe i was going to have to wait 20 days to see them again! sadness! at least it's down to only 6 days now... I love you
avatar
holdonstaytrue

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-04-06
Age : 35
Location : atl, baby!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/weezer0105

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Paige67 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Samantha wrote:I'll find out when they release more of the TBA between AZ & CA, because I want one closer.
Otherwise I'll be going 2 hours to Orangevale (:

I drive 4 hours for every show I go to. Lol.
2 hours sounds pretty nice. Wink
avatar
Paige67

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Pilot Rock, OR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paige67

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Paige67 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Samantha wrote:This is what I got...


^ On American Apparel Crew Neck T-Shirt


^ On American Apparel V-Neck T-Shirt

+ Travis's shirt had a robot on it.
Drew's was like a cafeteria lunch looking thing?
Hunter's was a King from a deck of cards shirt.

Do you know if they're selling these shirts
anywhere else? The LHDC tour isn't coming here.
avatar
Paige67

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Pilot Rock, OR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paige67

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:29 pm

Paige67 wrote:
Do you know if they're selling these shirts
anywhere else? The LHDC tour isn't coming here.[/size]

No Idea. Probably not the LHDC tour shirt, because it's just for the tour.
But yeah, maybe they'll be selling the shirts they designed on their online merch, soon.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Paige67 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Samantha wrote:
Paige67 wrote:
Do you know if they're selling these shirts
anywhere else? The LHDC tour isn't coming here.[/size]

No Idea. Probably not the LHDC tour shirt, because it's just for the tour.
But yeah, maybe they'll be selling the shirts they designed on their online merch, soon.

Hopefully.
That WTK Owns one is awesome.
Haha.
avatar
Paige67

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Pilot Rock, OR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paige67

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  KRISTA. on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Samantha wrote:This is what I got...


^ On American Apparel Crew Neck T-Shirt


^ On American Apparel V-Neck T-Shirt

+ Travis's shirt had a robot on it.
Drew's was like a cafeteria lunch looking thing?
Hunter's was a King from a deck of cards shirt.
SHIT, those are awesome
avatar
KRISTA.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-02-17
Age : 26
Location : Gibsons, BC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/95550455

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:40 pm

Paige67 wrote:
Samantha wrote:This is what I got...


^ On American Apparel Crew Neck T-Shirt


^ On American Apparel V-Neck T-Shirt

+ Travis's shirt had a robot on it.
Drew's was like a cafeteria lunch looking thing?
Hunter's was a King from a deck of cards shirt.

Do you know if they're selling these shirts
anywhere else? The LHDC tour isn't coming here.


ASK CHARLIE IN HIS MERCH THREAD.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Paige67 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Samantha wrote:
Paige67 wrote:
Samantha wrote:This is what I got...


^ On American Apparel Crew Neck T-Shirt


^ On American Apparel V-Neck T-Shirt

+ Travis's shirt had a robot on it.
Drew's was like a cafeteria lunch looking thing?
Hunter's was a King from a deck of cards shirt.

Do you know if they're selling these shirts
anywhere else? The LHDC tour isn't coming here.


ASK CHARLIE IN HIS MERCH THREAD.

Just did it! Lol.
Thanks. Very Happy

For the record, this is the only forum I've actually wanted to
be a part of...and now I check it hourly. Wink
Love it.
avatar
Paige67

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Pilot Rock, OR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paige67

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Did I ever tell you guys what happened at my LHDC.
I'll share.

- Got there at 3:00, after a 1.5 hour drive.
- Nobody was there, so we were first in line Smile
- Stood around and then waited in front of the door watching them load and stuff.
- Travis walks by, and Drea yells at me via phone to talk to him. Me = Scared outta my pants, tbh.
- Travis walks by again and looks at me & I go O_O -wavez-
Me - "Hiiiii. -dies-"
Travis - "Heey. It's good to see you again!"
Me - "OMG, you remember me. -dies again-"
-hugs-
Travis - "Of course, I remember you."
Me - @&*@&**&*(&() Very Happy
Travis - "I gotta go to soundcheck, though. See you later!"
Me - "Bye."
- Wait wait wait wait.
- See Hunter & Drew walk to Carls JR.
- See Pat from Sing It Loud every 5 minutes, but I didn't know his name. Neutral Fail.
- People start coming...
- Go to Elizabeth & Laura talking to Danny.
Me - "HI."
Danny - "Hi! Come'ere!" -hugs-
- Go in show and get barricade.
- Sing it Loud was amaaazing(:
- THE CAB WAS AMAZING.
Alex D. "Steal my water and die."
Me - "IS THAT A THREAT OR A PROMISE?"
Alex D. - "PROMISE." -points-
Me - "I'm totally stealing it."
(I ended up getting it at the end of the set, lawl.)
- Show Ian my Whisper War BG on phone. -Poundz it- with Ian.
- "OMG ITS YOUR FAVORITE SONG!" To Drea on the phone.
Alex D. - "Whose favorite song!?"
Me - "My friend's!" -holds up phone-
Alex D. -takes phone & starts talking- -song starts & can't hear shit-
Drea -clueless of everything that just happened-
- Ask Ian for his pick. Everyone else asks, but he has no moar Very Happy -feelz special-
- Valencia = hxc moshing and pushing. Got a pick.
- WE THE KINGS WAS AMAZING AS FUCK. Sung my heart out. Got Travis's pick.
- Goes to talk to Hunter. Completely not as interesting as last time D:, but ~whatever.
- HAI TRAVIS. -everyone stares-
"You're coming back to see us next time, right!"
"You're coming back!? WHENN."
"Warped!"
"Oh, yeah. I knew that."
"I better see you there. Make sure you say hi."
"KAY." -hugz-
- HI DANNY. -getz picture-
- Waiting around.. Lalalaa.
- Bought merch.
- Danny gets fruit snacks in the tips jar.
- Danny & Travis nomnomnom on the Fruit Snacks
"Danny! Omg! Should you be eating those!? Are you sure you're not
allergic!?"
"No worries! They're sugar free! No pussing from the eyes."
-everyone stares & doesn't get it.-
- Got free stuff, cause I pwn.
- Get kicked~ outta the venue.
- Talk to Cash, finally. "HE HATES IT." "That's why I still have it in my back pocket." LOL
- Get Cash to talk to Drea RIGHT before my phone dies!
- Talk to Travis about nifty stuff. He was sick D: But amazing. Moar hugz.
- Go home & try to find a in-n-out.
- Miss like 4 of them and end up going to McDonalds.


Good shit, though.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Paige67 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Samantha wrote:Did I ever tell you guys what happened at my LHDC.
I'll share.

- Got there at 3:00, after a 1.5 hour drive.
- Nobody was there, so we were first in line Smile
- Stood around and then waited in front of the door watching them load and stuff.
- Travis walks by, and Drea yells at me via phone to talk to him. Me = Scared outta my pants, tbh.
- Travis walks by again and looks at me & I go O_O -wavez-
Me - "Hiiiii. -dies-"
Travis - "Heey. It's good to see you again!"
Me - "OMG, you remember me. -dies again-"
-hugs-
Travis - "Of course, I remember you."
Me - @&*@&**&*(&() Very Happy
Travis - "I gotta go to soundcheck, though. See you later!"
Me - "Bye."
- Wait wait wait wait.
- See Hunter & Drew walk to Carls JR.
- See Pat from Sing It Loud every 5 minutes, but I didn't know his name. Neutral Fail.
- People start coming...
- Go to Elizabeth & Laura talking to Danny.
Me - "HI."
Danny - "Hi! Come'ere!" -hugs-
- Go in show and get barricade.
- Sing it Loud was amaaazing(:
- THE CAB WAS AMAZING.
Alex D. "Steal my water and die."
Me - "IS THAT A THREAT OR A PROMISE?"
Alex D. - "PROMISE." -points-
Me - "I'm totally stealing it."
(I ended up getting it at the end of the set, lawl.)
- Show Ian my Whisper War BG on phone. -Poundz it- with Ian.
- "OMG ITS YOUR FAVORITE SONG!" To Drea on the phone.
Alex D. - "Whose favorite song!?"
Me - "My friend's!" -holds up phone-
Alex D. -takes phone & starts talking- -song starts & can't hear shit-
Drea -clueless of everything that just happened-
- Ask Ian for his pick. Everyone else asks, but he has no moar Very Happy -feelz special-
- Valencia = hxc moshing and pushing. Got a pick.
- WE THE KINGS WAS AMAZING AS FUCK. Sung my heart out. Got Travis's pick.
- Goes to talk to Hunter. Completely not as interesting as last time D:, but ~whatever.
- HAI TRAVIS. -everyone stares-
"You're coming back to see us next time, right!"
"You're coming back!? WHENN."
"Warped!"
"Oh, yeah. I knew that."
"I better see you there. Make sure you say hi."
"KAY." -hugz-
- HI DANNY. -getz picture-
- Waiting around.. Lalalaa.
- Bought merch.
- Danny gets fruit snacks in the tips jar.
- Danny & Travis nomnomnom on the Fruit Snacks
"Danny! Omg! Should you be eating those!? Are you sure you're not
allergic!?"
"No worries! They're sugar free! No pussing from the eyes."
-everyone stares & doesn't get it.-
- Got free stuff, cause I pwn.
- Get kicked~ outta the venue.
- Talk to Cash, finally. "HE HATES IT." "That's why I still have it in my back pocket." LOL
- Get Cash to talk to Drea RIGHT before my phone dies!
- Talk to Travis about nifty stuff. He was sick D: But amazing. Moar hugz.
- Go home & try to find a in-n-out.
- Miss like 4 of them and end up going to McDonalds.


Good shit, though.

Good recap! Haha.
Sounds like it was an insane night.
I really hope that they are excited to see my friend and I
when they come back for Warped.
I'm scared they'll be really big by then. :'(

Anyway, when I got to talk to the guys it was amazing.
It was the TRRRGLT and after the show not many ppl
really knew who they were so it was just "Hi, picture, Bye"
stuff. We talked about the 50 yrd punt and Danny was
hugging me the whole time b/c he was so stoked about
what we got him, lol.
I had met Hunt at Tourzilla but at this show I'm pretty sure
he was passed out in his bunk b/c he was so sick. Sad
Drew, Dan and Trav each went in like 3 times to get
his ass up and come out to talk to us, even though I
told them not to, lol. Love those guys.

Can't wait to see them again.
avatar
Paige67

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Pilot Rock, OR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paige67

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Samantha on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:07 pm

LAWL, awz. Travis was sick at minez! But he still did amazing.
I was like, can you do an acoustic for us, plz ):?
And he was like, I totally would but I am sick. I'm sorry guize. I can' breathe.
and I'm like, "-sad face- GAWSH TRAVIS, I'm gonna go slit my wrists now."
And he's like "STOPP YOURE MAKING ME FEEL BAD."
I lulled. So he just stood around and talked to us for a while before he wanted to go pass out on nyquil.
He told us some stuff about CYJ video. And all that. I felt special.
avatar
Samantha
Admin

Posts : 351
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : SF, Bay Area - California

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/24259480

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Paige67 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:12 pm

Aww! They're so sweet.
I loved the CYJ vid.
It was hilarious when Hunt was like
"She's hot!" Haha.

I'd probably fall over is Trav did an acoustic for us.
avatar
Paige67

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Pilot Rock, OR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paige67

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  holdonstaytrue on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Paige67 wrote:Aww! They're so sweet.
I loved the CYJ vid.
It was hilarious when Hunt was like
"She's hot!" Haha.

I'd probably fall over is Trav did an acoustic for us.
''

totally begging for one in augusta on thursday. if it works out i'll probably have a heart attack, but i'll get some video before i die... Laughing
avatar
holdonstaytrue

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-04-06
Age : 35
Location : atl, baby!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/weezer0105

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Paige67 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:46 pm

Nice.
Video is always good for those of
us who have to stay home. Haha.
avatar
Paige67

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Pilot Rock, OR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paige67

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  holdonstaytrue on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:06 pm

definitely. i'm seeing them thursday and saturday, so i'm thinking that if i beg at *both* trav will have to give in to at least one acoustic set, y/y?! Twisted Evil
avatar
holdonstaytrue

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-04-06
Age : 35
Location : atl, baby!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/weezer0105

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Paige67 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Haha! Yes.
All Again For You?
Very Happy
avatar
Paige67

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Pilot Rock, OR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/paige67

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Chelem on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:38 am

hey everybody, i'm kinda new here(only posted once or twice). just wondering if anyone went to the victoryville, or la jolla show?-i was at both and was wondering if anyone else went.

Chelem

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LONG HAIR DON'T CARE TOUR.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum